Professionals for Professional Advice

RS388361_Google+ Web Icon 48px-hpr RS528871_WEB ONLY Twitter Logo Blue On White 128px-hpr RS542681_WEB ICON Yell 58px-hpr AAEAAQAAAAAAAATjAAAAJGY2MGNkZGEzLTRjNjMtNDUzNy1iZj 18821-logo set of keys with a house-shaped keyring on top of the terms and conditions section of some official papers

Buying or selling a property in Essex or London?

In fact we act for many clients all over the UK (and overseas)

We offer a full conveyancing service (whether you are buying, selling, transferring or re-mortgaging), adopting the Law Society's National Conveyancing Protocol so that all of the documentation is standardised.


Moving home can be stressful but if you seek professional conveyancing assistance from Swaby Clarke & Norris, we aim to make your move straightforward and stress free by ensuring that all of the legal work is completed efficiently.

If you wish to change your mortgage to another lender or switch to a different mortgage scheme with the same lender or if you wish to raise money on the security of your property, we can assist you with the legal processes and liaise with any separate firm of solicitors or conveyancers which may be appointed by the mortgage lender.


In particular, many people of retirement age now seek to raise capital on their homes by way of some form of "equity release" scheme.  We would urge anyone thinking of such a scheme to obtain independent financial advice before committing to any particular scheme but once you have obtained that independent financial advice, we can assist you with all of the legal processes involved.


If you own a property jointly with another person or persons and wish to transfer the ownership to your sole name or if you currently own a property in your sole name and wish to transfer the ownership to hold the property jointly with someone else then we can assist you with all of the necessary legal processes and draft the necessary documents.


To book your appointment or home visit with our solicitor please call us on

020 8507 1882

If other members of your family are contributing towards a purchase for you or if you are contributing towards the purchase for another member of your family then we would strongly advise that there should be a Trust Deed to protect the interests of all the parties and to clarify those interests.  We can prepare a Trust Deed, liaise with all parties and their separate advisers and deal with all the necessary Land Registry requirements.

Trust Deeds

In order to make the process faster for you, we have provided explanatory notes for you to download and forms for you to complete before visiting our offices. These can be found by clicking here.

Additional information

Trans Action logo

Help to Buy: ISAs

This firm is registered with H.M. Government as an eligible conveyancer for its Help to Buy ISA scheme so we can act for you when you have found a property to buy under that scheme.

This firm is  registered with H.M. Government as an eligible conveyancer for its

Help to Buy ISA scheme.